Best first cruise!

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 11, 2015

This was my first cruise and is was more then I expected it to be. I knew that the service should be great and it was the employees were very nice and attentive and I loved that they tried to get to know you and would call me by name.my room attended was amazing I'm afraid i forget what his name is, but he was awesome. I didn't have to pick up anything. I attended the 5:30 dinner service and the servers were also very attentive and good at keeping up with our tables needs. the food was good and the presentation was great but I would say it was 3 1/2 to 4 star food, but the bread rolls were the best I've had! the ship was very clean I would say only the elevator call buttons were the only thing that looked dirty but that's because every one used the elevators. I loved all of the shows that were put on for us, that was something I didn't know happened on the ship. I do think drinks were over prices I couldn't figure out how they based there prices I would order a Pina Colada that would be $8 and that was somewhat ok since it came in a bigger glass but then I would order a Malibu and coke that only had one shot and come in a small glass and that would also be $8. and I thought about getting the drink package but for the days that I had an excursion I just didn't find it very worth it. this was my first cruise and I am happy with the service and overall trip.

the good was good but i wouldnt say 5 star

loved the ice skating and quest game

i forget the names but my room atteneded! room 1645. and our dining servers table 348

it was very clean and everything seemed to work fine.

the room attended was very good and kept my room tidy. the toilet seat needs to be replaced though it looked old and scratched up.
swam with a leapord on a private island!
went ziplining and cave tubing
saw the tulum mayan ruins