Fantastic

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 11, 2015
Ship: Navigator of the Seas

The entertainment, food, rooms, decorations, was very nice.  Highly recommend, I  mostly cruised another cruise line (which was my No. 1 choice until I cruised the Navigator). I will choose Royal Caribeean next time.

I was not pleased with how the luggage claim area was handled.  It seemed forever before we could find our luggage and then had to wait in a long line to get off the ship.

I was very pleased with the room, very spacious. The room service was excellent.  Our servers at the dining room could not have been better.  Andy and Dean (servers) were quick and very anxious to please us with food, service, etc.

Plenty of choices for entertainment. Music excellent.

I was pleased with the Glass Bottom Boat.
Plenty of shopping...
Satisfied with the bus tour, did not leave time for any thing else.