Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas

Sail Date: November 30, 2014

I never received anything from Royal Caribbean regarding on-board rules.  I did not take any long pants so I was not allowed to eat in the dining room except for the first night when they told me I couldn't come back.  And having to eat at 8 pm every night was not acceptable anyway.

I also did not know there would be TWO formal nights and didn't take formal wear.

The Sabor restaurant was right above my stateroom and between 10 pm and 1 am every night would stomp around, roll some type of wheeled vehicle, and slam refrigerator case doors.  All of this was so loud that I could not sleep.  I complained to guest services twice to no avail.

After the windjammer closed, the availability of food and drink was the worst of any cruise I have ever been on.

The entertainment was mediocre.  I mean, Gary Mule Deer!!  Come on!!  He has been out of style for 20 years at least!!  The magician was average and actually did very little magic.  The singers and dancers were a little above average and the ice skaters were good.

Overall, it was the worst cruise I have been on, out of 7.

Crew in restaurant above made way too much noise between 10 pm and 1 am. Could not sleep.
We went on Sip Line tour in Roatan. My wife was afraid to go alone after first line due to height above ground. The guide for Shore Excursions LLC kept taking her to the front of the line without me so I basically was by myself. Every time we would get together, they would drag her to the front and seperate us. They could of at lease taken me to go right after her so it would seem like we were still a couple.
Galveston, Texas
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
Beautiful place if excursion wasn't so bad.
Belize City, Belize
Beautiful place.
Good shopping, except for cashier in La Breez that tried to steal my credit card. When I demanded it back, she waited on another customer and ignored me. I told my wife to go find security, and then the next customer told her to take care of me first as he saw what went on. I finally got my card back and got the hell out of there. Avoid this store!!