Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Second seating disappointment.

Sail Date: November 30, 2014

Ship was beautiful.  Ports were exciting.  Service was wonderful.  My only disappointment is that I had second seating and there were several events planned during my dinner time and I was not able to attend.  Felt like first seating cruisers were given preferential treatment.  I had never experienced this n all of my cruises.

Used to production shows every night. Too many comics and old singers. Country western music was horrible.
Plenty of room. Bathroom was spacious.
Galveston, Texas
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
Belize City, Belize
Was disappointed in this port. All I have ever heard about was how beautiful water was. Not so.
Went swimming with the dolphins and had a great time.