Would not cruise on royal again for free

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Second Mate

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 16, 2014
Ship: Navigator of the Seas

this ship was bad for every reason you could mention. Dirty everywhere out doors and no one ever cleaning. The ship rocked so bad I took medicine every night and still thought I was going to get sick. The food was horrible and hard to get to. On carnival they have multiple food options at the pool which this ship had none. Staff was very rude which I had to get security at one point.  The ice show was fun but that was one hour. The flow rider was fun but in the afternoon it was a forty minute wait. Nothing about this cruise was worth doing again. It actually made me realize how great my daily life was and made me not want to vacation again. Thankfully we already had a cruise on a carnival the week after this one which reminded me why I love to travel.

The ship is pretty but everything else on the ship was a letdown in a major way. For free I would not go back on this ship.