November 16th - 23rd Cruise from Galveston, TX

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 16, 2014
Ship: Navigator of the Seas

Overall, the experience was as expected. The service on these cruises is always excellent. I can't imagine how they manage to hire so many people with a great attitude toward customer satisfaction.

I was a little disappointed with the food on this cruise. It was very good, but not as good as many other cruises.

The shows are always great.

The ship, after its recent makeover, looked great and the rooms (inside cabin) were roomy enough.

I enjoyed the Belly board / Surf board pool. It was a blast.Happy

When I first booked this cruise I thought it was going to Belize, however, it was not. It made a stop in Costa Maya, and I've been there before, and that port does not have a lot to offer. I would avoid it if possible, unless you just need a day of rest.

In Roatan, we chose the Extreme Zip Line adventure, and it was great!

Not as good as other ships, but was very good.

As always!

Did not use

Jesuta, one of our dinner staff was very pleasant and attentive. Vernon Friday, our cabin stweard was very helpful.

Very nice since its makeover.

Adequate

If you can handle your own bags (pack light), when you dis-embark on your return to Galveston, rather than the baggage assist program, you can get off the ship a lot sooner. You must be able to navigate some stairs with your bags.

Nothing to do in Costa Maya except relax.
We did the Zip Line and had a great time.
Diving is always great in Cozumel.