Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Hanna

Sail Date: November 23, 2014

The boat is beautiful, the employees are very nice. I have enjoyed my vacation on the Navigator.

My 8 year old did not want to stay at the kids program, she wanted more free time at the program, just to have free time to play with the other kids her age. I think the kids program is great, but could add the free time option to kids who want it.

Also, I am vegan, I do not eat animal products, meat, fish, eggs, dairy, and honey. The dining manager tried very hard to have various vegan meals prepared for dinner. I think Royal Caribbean should have a standard vegan meal plan for all meals with many/differnt options. You will attract many vegan who chose not to cruise because of the lack of vegan options. In fact there is a cruise that is specifically for vegan than cruises once a year.

Jeffry Poter, in hallways saw him all the time working hard and very courteous.
The Ice show was simply amazin

We had 3 cabins, for myself, husband and 4 kids. 2 of the cabins were next to each other and the third was 5-6 cabins away. I think RCCL should have a program to try its best (especially if people call and request) to move the cabin closer to the other 2 cabins to keep the family closer.