Best Cruise Ever

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 23, 2014

This was our 4 th cruise we all love to cruise.

We loved every thing about this cruise. From the rooms to the food, to entertainment and the service and crew was exceptional. There was really nothing bad I could say about this ship and staff.

From now one I will only cruise with the Royal Caribbean. They made our trip so memorable. Fabulous people and we made so many friends.

Our dining room waiter Chetan  Choudhry was exceptional. My kids are very fussy eaters, he made sure that every one was satisfied  with the food and went above and beyond to make sure that we got what we wanted to eat even if it was not on the menu. Made great recommendations for dishes and showed real  genuine concern as if we were dining as guests at his house. He remembered what we liked and even what allergies the kids have, and what we don't like to eat. That really touched me.

I would say they exceeded our expectations in every way.

great food

wow! so many activities to chose from

The cruise director John was fantastic.

my kids had a blast

dining room staff and spa staff was exceptional. Thanks Chetan for such a memorable dining experience.

beautiful design and rooms were spacious

what a view ans really spacious cabin. I want to book this cabin every time

Book your trip and relax. Get ready to be pampered.

go to the blue hole and look for Patrice Bailey tours.
didnt care much for this place
I love cozumel