Best vacation ever!

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 24, 2014
Ship: Navigator of the Seas

From the moment I stepped on board, I was impressed with the vibrant energy and the luxuriousness of the Navigator.  I loved the subtle lighting along the Promenade, loved the shops and really loved the food. Each meal was delicious - from a casual breakfast at the Windjammer to the melt-in-you-mouth steak at the Chops Grill. And I especially loved being taken care of and pampered.

Our stateroom with balcony was very well designed and appointed.  There was more than enough room to put everything away.  And the room was quiet.

Every one of the crew that I came across smiled and said hello, and they seemed genuinely happy to see me.

All in all - this trip was worth every penny!

Can't wait to book the next one!

The food was too good - I had 5 desserts one night. I am really paying for that now!

I didn't participate in any, but there was alwasy something to do.

The Ice Skating show was the best I've ever seen. Fantastic choreography and costumes!

Leon, Oono and Jesuta took really good care of me. Hi guys!

Beautiful - inside and out!

It was my home away from home - very, very comfy bed, lots of space to put your clothes. And I loved the hair dryer!

Shopping on board - if you see something you like, but you will buy it later, don't. There was a jewelry set I wanted to buy for my mother and for some reason, I didn't buy it then. I went back the next day, and that particular brand was never sold again during the rest of the cruise.

Best advise I can give? Take a town car to and from Galveston. It's the only way to start and end a vacation, plus you avoid the crowds,.
Roatan was my least favorite port. Other than shopping, there was nothing else to do in port.
Best advise - take the excursion to Shark Alley. That was worth every penny.
Book the excursion to be one of 26 on a catamaran and snorkle over some very nice reefs. Then eat fresh guacamole on the trip back.