Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: August 24, 2014

I could not understand any of the announcements that were given on the ship.  Most people running the ship had very poor English communication skills.  I had a one situation that cost me additional money, due to poor communication. I burned myself on a heat lamp in the main dining room, and tried to get burn gel or burn ointment from a first-aid kit and there was nothing for burns in the first-aid cabinet, so I went to medical and was told they had nothing for burns and was never questioned about the incident, again the guy spoke very broken English.  I was disappointed there were so many things on the ship that were at an additional cost.  I provided a credit card for additional charges, which was supposed to be taken out the last day of the cruise, but some of the charges were pre-authorized, so over a hundred dollars in pre-authorized charges was tied up for a week after the cruise.  The ship departed Galveston 3-1/2 hours late.  On another note...the ship was very nice, and the room attendants were very accommodating.

Really enjoyed Roatan.
Galveston, Texas
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
Great tour of the island with Seagrape.
Belize City, Belize
Enjoyed the cave tubing, but long trip to and from the excursion.