Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great cruise

Sail Date: August 24, 2014

This was my first cruise on Royal Caribbean and my third cruise overall. The interior stateroom seemed a little bit larger than the other cruise line. In every category, people, food, entertainment, the RC cruise seemed just a little bit nicer. I'll stick with RC from here on unless they give me a reason not to.

everyone went out of their way to be friendly and helpful.
Singers, danvers, orchestra, ice dancers, comedian, magician...terrific
Children's Programs not applicable
seemed a little bit larger than interior on the other cruise line.
Galveston, Texas
immigration could go faster
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
went on 'resort for a day' all inclusive to Club Natale Bay Villas - nice people, relaxing
Belize City, Belize
tour of Mayan Ruin, very educational
Excursion to Playa Mia for the day, everything included, good time, plenty to do