Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

excursions

Sail Date: July 13, 2014

I had a great time except i wish i hdnt booked my excursions thru cruise.com. The excursions were cheaper on the ship and you got more with it. and you were with a large grop and not on your own . Being in a strange country and hving to walk 5 blocks looking for a old man holding a sign saying glassbottom boat and being the onlyh personhe was looking for was scary. while the people from the ship paid 30 bucks and they road with everyone else from the ship and also got a tour of a village and lunch after wards seemed like a much better deal. the people from the ship ended up at the same desitination as we did , then thier ac bus waited for them while me and my sister had to wait for the old man to come back.I paid 44 a person thru cruise.com , that was for Honduras, now cozumel again they paid less and got the drinks package and unbrellas included for the beach at playamia. I paid 55 a person and they paid 55 a person. the food buffet lol if you like eating flies with your food and the drink they had with it was nasty.

the bed was very uncomfortable

i got nothing