Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

holiday with my family

Sail Date: June 09, 2013

Over all it was a rather relaxing experience. We were travelling with my parents in their eighties and our children just over 20. My parents enjoyed the journey, the staff where extremely friendly and despise my parents lack of English they found they could manage them self very well. Our children quickly bonded to other youngsters and they formed a group which I believe they still keep in touch with. Yes the food was excellent. the staff great. The ship was clean and well looked after.
Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy
Did not spend any time there, went straight to the ship
Messina, Sicily
Centrally lookated port, enjoyed the clock tower not far from the ship, Ant the italian ice cream
Piraeus (Athens), Greece
Dont forget to bring your passport or your student card as there are generous discounts fot entries to eg the Acropolis if you can prove with your age you have old age pension or you are a student
Kusadasi (Ephesus), Turkey