A great Time

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 07, 2006
Ship: Navigator of the Seas
I thought the ship was bueatiful and clean. I always enjoy the games. I think however the shows could of been more geared for all ages some of the songs were a bit to new for the seniors. Also the comedian was a little to much for the children. Over all ,he cruies was a Wonderful vacation foe me I enjoyed my self very much. thank you.

Don't Miss: Black beards beach

Don't Miss: Black beards beach

Pros: I loved the ports most.

Cons: The Price for a single person traveling. Also,That we couldn't stay longer in San Juan Puerto rico.