Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Spectacular ship!

Sail Date: February 23, 2009

I have cruised a couple of other times with other cruise lines and this cruise line and ship was amazing. The personnel on board were wonderful and the variety of activities were great, never a dull moment. I am prone to motion sickness and I didn't use any medication the entire time and I didn't get sick, hooray! Cozumel and Belize were beautiful. I lounged at a beach in Cozumel called Mr. Sancho's and it was gorgeous, clear waters and white sandy beach. Then in Belize I took the rappelling/zip lining excursion in the caves and that was truly an unforgettable experience. Let's put it this way, I will be taking up rock climbing as a hobby when I get back home!

Pros: I loved the variety of activities, shows, and selection of food onboard.

Cons: I would recommend having a alarm clocks or clocks in the rooms. Also would recommend they add sanitizers throughout the ship to help keep sanitation onboard.

Recommends Navigator of the Seas? Yes!

This ship is HUGE, there were over 3000 people on board and there wasn't ever a scenario that it was crowded anywhere we went on it. Amazing!
They had delicious food. An excellent variety of food to choose from especially if you are on a restrictive diet to an all you can eat diet, there was plenty to eat for anyone's diet needs. Anything from burgers to salads.
We didn't have a window in our room. If you don't mind foregoing a window it was well worth the price.
The wait staff was outstanding, they catered to our every need. The room cleaning staff was friendly and made sure we had what we needed at all times. Throughout the ship, bartenders, greeters, you name it they were all very courteous and welcoming!
If you were bored it was because you were a boring person. Because they had so much to do, no time to be bored. They had pools, rock wall climbing, miniature golfing, comedy shows, ice skating dance shows, broad way style shows, belly flopping competition, karaoke, piano bars, dance clubs, wine bars, jazz music, yoga classes, massages, internet service, OMG you name it they had it! It didn't feel like a ship because it had everything you needed and more, it's a world of it own.
Belize City, Belize
Belize I took the rappelling/zip lining excursion in the caves and that was truly an unforgettable experience. Let's put it this way, I will be taking up rock climbing as a hobby when I get back home! Belize in itself is a poor country, I wouldn't recommend venturing out on your own do one of the excursions!
I lounged at a beach in Cozumel called Mr. Sancho's and it was gorgeous, clear waters and white sandy beaches. I hear that this is the best place to scuba dive, amazing clear waters and beautiful reefs and by the clearness of the water I can vouch for this being true.
Don't Miss: I hear that this is the best place to scuba dive, amazing clear waters and beautiful reefs.