Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A Fun Cruise

Sail Date: February 23, 2009

Our overall experience on the ship was good. My wife was pregnant and was not able to do the rock climbing wall or go on some of the excursions which was a let down. We received wonderful service on the ship and if we had a problem it was dealt with very quickly.

Pros: the shows

Recommends Navigator of the Seas? Yes!

We had originally planned on an excursion but couldn't because my wife was pregnant so we just visited the shops. Be ready to be bombarded by the salespeople. I ran into a few of the street vendors that were selling some unique items.
Belize City, Belize