Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Spectacular, Outstanding, Fantastic!

Sail Date: March 24, 2007

My husband and I along with his brother, sister, sister-in-law, father and step-mother planned a family cruise together. It gave us the opportunity to spend time together and best part is my husband and his brother would go to bed and my sister-in-laws and I would stay up late and end up the night at the grab and go. We all agreed it was the best of times.

Pros: The online reservations and check in made for a great experience

Cons: The weather wasn't the best but, the cruise was wonderful

Recommends Navigator of the Seas? Yes!

The ship is beautiful. The size is that of a small city with every amenity. We were overwhelmed by the beauty, decor, accessiblity and most importantly their concern for the health and welfare of each and every person on board.
We could not keep up with all there is to do.
We did not spend enough time in the Bahamas.
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Loved the shopping.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
I was surprised as to how dirty and run down everything was.