Spectacular, Outstanding, Fantastic!

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 24, 2007
Ship: Navigator of the Seas
My husband and I along with his brother, sister, sister-in-law, father and step-mother planned a family cruise together. It gave us the opportunity to spend time together and best part is my husband and his brother would go to bed and my sister-in-laws and I would stay up late and end up the night at the grab and go. We all agreed it was the best of times.

We could not keep up with all there is to do.

The ship is beautiful. The size is that of a small city with every amenity. We were overwhelmed by the beauty, decor, accessiblity and most importantly their concern for the health and welfare of each and every person on board.

We did not spend enough time in the Bahamas.
Loved the shopping.
I was surprised as to how dirty and run down everything was.

Pros: The online reservations and check in made for a great experience

Cons: The weather wasn't the best but, the cruise was wonderful

Recommends Navigator of the Seas? Yes!