BEST 1st CRUISE!!!!

MSC Seaside Cruise Review

Cruises: 1 cruise (first)

Overall rating:

MSC Seaside

7 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)

Sail date: February 29, 2020

Ship: MSC Seaside

Cabin type: Suite

Cabin number: 18020

Traveled as: Couple

Review summary

This was our first cruise ever! And it was everything I dreamed of and more way more!!!

Embarkation

So easy, especially when traveling with someone with high anxiety..

Ship experiences

We ate at 2 of the 3 specialty restaurants... teppanyaki and butchers cut.. WE especially liked teppanyaki! I will say the food in the yacht club was sooooooo very delicious that it was hard to eat outside of the yacht club!!!!

We enjoyed everything we did! Shows, casino, bingo, food!!!!

Honestly we only made it to the Michael Jackson’s tribute show.. it was tons of fun!!! I’m sure I would of loved all the shows...

Ok, so we were in the yacht club and literally every staff member was amazing and super sweet!!!! Our butler Iwayna was so great, and our assistant butler, he was the hardest working guy I personally saw on the ship!

Never been on another ship so I felt like everything was amazing! Very clean and amazing design...

The cabin was even better than I had a imagine it would be!!!! Honestly I could have spent a week just sitting in the cabin and would have been great!!! It was super clean and in perfect condition..!

Ship tip

Smile everyone we encountered was friendly..

Ports of call

George Town, Grand Cayman

We LOVED this port!!!! Walked off ship met the best taxi driver who took us to calico jacks. After a few hours we called him to pick us up and ask if we could do a rum tasting some where..? He brought us to seven fathoms!! Best time ever!!!! Our driver even waited while we did the tasting..!

OCEAN CAY MSC MARINE RESERVE, BAHAMAS

Ocean Cay is amazing!!!! We also totally lucked out with the weather! Started out a little rainy and we knew going in our day would be cut short.. it was wonderful!

Mr. Sancho’s wasn’t a great fit for us... The food was great! And really enjoyed massages.. I’ve been to Cozumel before and it’s a great island!!

Miami, Florida

Disembarkation

Sooooooo much easier than I expected!

Traveler Photos