Cruise was great and met our expectations; not so much

MSC Preziosa Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

7 Night Mediterranean (Barcelona Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 25, 2016
Ship: MSC Preziosa

The MSC cruise from Barcelona was great in every respect and it met all of our expectations, including great food (quality and quantity), excellent evening entertainment, pleasant bars/entertainment venues, and, overall, a very nice ship.  was not good at providing me with information/assistance after I booked and paid for the cruise.  I was unable to ever again contact the agent that initially assisted me.  Further, did not provide me with my cruise boarding documents, after I completed the online registrations, until after I made three calls to demanding that they be emailed to me.  Only after I asked for and was allowed to speak to a supervisor were the boarding documents sent to me within 15 minutes, after the original agent with whom visited said that I would need to wait at least 24 hours. The delay in sending these to me was blamed on MSC, but MSC had assured me that the boarding documents had been sent to weeks before. I will not use in the future, but I will cruise with MSC again.

Plenty of space for clothing and a new/improved bathroom/shower layout.

None