MSC Poesia Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Not for me!

Sail Date: December 26, 2010

I haven't been on a cruise before so I don't have anything to compare it to so my opinions may be a little off, but I did not enjoy the ship at all. Nothing to do if you have kids, which is kind of ironic considering that they offer kids free with two paying adults, which is probably one of the good points. If you are on a tight budget and looking to go on a cruise then maybe you won't mind so much the lack of everything. The food was bad, really bad, my son and I pretty much ate cold pizza the whole time. I would never go again.....

Pros: Waiter

Cons: Everything else

Recommends MSC Poesia? No.