MSC Orchestra Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Relaxing Week

Sail Date: April 04, 2009

This was a beautiful ship and the service was outstanding. We heard several complaints while on board but I believe some people just can not be pleased!

Pros: The balcony and stateroom

Cons: Buffett

Recommends MSC Orchestra? Yes!

There is somewhat of a language barrier but most of the staff really tried to communicate and understand what requests were being made.
I never got the time to go to any of the shows. It was so relaxing to be in the stateroom and on the balcony.
I would not say that the food was awful but some dishes were to be desired. I would like to see more of a change up on the menu. The fish and fish meals were dry for the most part and the lobster was different but not in a good way.
Everything was always very clean. The only complaint I had was you never had enough time to get on the elevator and door closed on me several times.
The best sleep I have had in a long time. This trip was the most relaxing ever!
I was very disappointed on this port! The city is dirty, the residents are pushy and the beaches are nasty. I would not visit this port again. If the ship would go here again I would op to stay on the ship.
George Town, Grand Cayman
Beautiful town and the people were geniuely friendly.
Cayo Levantado (Samana), Dominican Republic
This was the best stop on the trip. The beach was beautiful and the water fantastic. I would definitely return to this port.
Key West, Florida
We had already visited Key West, Florida for a week on our own therefore we did not really want to see anything special here.
Key West, Florida
Cayo Levantado (Samana), Dominican Republic
George Town, Grand Cayman
Beautiful town and the people were geniuely friendly.

1 Comment