"Cattle call"

MSC Musica Cruise Review to Europe - Northern Europe

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Baltic & St. Petersburg (Kiel Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 16, 2016
Ship: MSC Musica

My travel agent tried to talk me out of this cruise. I did not listen. The food never changed and was not any where near Hospital food. No flavor, small amounts and really disappointing. The Buffets were nothing more than a cattle call. Even the servers would push you out of the way to get to what they wanted. I had a few run ins with supervisors in the buffet, Alex and Girarld were uncaring throughout the trip. We had to fight to get Decaf coffee every morning, they keep it in a secret vault. 80% of the staff were ok...20% had a bad attitude. This ship trys to get a dime out of every nickle. The Cabin was adequate. On a bright note the ship doctor and staff were the best...Dr Mimovic and Rajko his nurse were terrific helping me with some medical issues. I have been on many cruises....from a service standpoint I could not recommend MSC Musica or any other MSC cruise..The food and bar manager needs to be awakened. I tried to give him a chance and he declined. Took me 5 attempts to get a key to work after waiter gave me the wrong key. at dinner. Something is not right with this ship. Should have listen to travel agent. Ports of call were good (the only reason we took the cruise). Find a different Cruise line.

adequate

would not sail on MSC again