the

MSC Divina Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 16, 2016
Ship: MSC Divina

Favorite part was the ship, the beauty, cleanliness and the entertainment!

my least favorite was to many children, babies, they were every where!  I saw a mother take her babies diaper off so that he could pee on the deck!  I also saw one mother breast feeding in plain sight at the pool, no modesty.  Now I breast fed my babies, but I concealed my breast.  I find that many people were rude, pushy, lacking basic manners.  I realize that you can't control your customers, I'm only venting.  Your emploees were excellent, kind, curtious and always helpful.

Dining service was very poor, dinner only