Western Caribbean Cruise

MSC Divina Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 06, 2016
Ship: MSC Divina

My favorite part was the excursions I participated in, new places and new things.  On board the MSC I loved our wait staff at the restaurant, Supedra  and his helper were amazing and beyond what we could ask for,  I was not thrilled with the Buffet and lack of seating, many times we walked around for 5-10 minutes trying to find seats but the food was good and the choices were good.  The entertainment team was awesome and I would love to see more activities with them.

The only down side was an excursion that my children; Anthony Hiner, Alex Hiner, Daniel Hiner and Tanner Crook did.   In the Grand Cayman's they did a kayak and snorkel excursion.    They were all inexperienced and told the guide this, they had issues and the guide left the behind not even noticing.   We did file a complaint on the ship at the excursion office and are waiting for a reply, they said we would hear something before we disembarked but we still have not heard anything a week later.  The trip was amazing but this put a damper on the week for the four involved and for me as I heard the story thinking something could have happened and the guide didn't even know there was a problem.

did not apply to us

staff kept room clean and well stocked

know what excursions you want and sign up in advance from home.