MSC Divina Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Western Caribbean Cruise

Sail Date: August 06, 2016

My favorite part was the excursions I participated in, new places and new things.  On board the MSC I loved our wait staff at the restaurant, Supedra  and his helper were amazing and beyond what we could ask for,  I was not thrilled with the Buffet and lack of seating, many times we walked around for 5-10 minutes trying to find seats but the food was good and the choices were good.  The entertainment team was awesome and I would love to see more activities with them.

The only down side was an excursion that my children; Anthony Hiner, Alex Hiner, Daniel Hiner and Tanner Crook did.   In the Grand Cayman's they did a kayak and snorkel excursion.    They were all inexperienced and told the guide this, they had issues and the guide left the behind not even noticing.   We did file a complaint on the ship at the excursion office and are waiting for a reply, they said we would hear something before we disembarked but we still have not heard anything a week later.  The trip was amazing but this put a damper on the week for the four involved and for me as I heard the story thinking something could have happened and the guide didn't even know there was a problem.

staff kept room clean and well stocked
other than comment above the excursions were amazing. Too long of line at excursion counter to sign up as well
did not apply to us

know what excursions you want and sign up in advance from home.