MSC Divina Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Had a Great time.

Sail Date: August 06, 2016

Cabin: X

I'm a beach person. I'd typically prefer being right on the beach, toes in the sand, rather than feeling "stuck" on a boat. My wife likes the beach, but really likes the benefits of the ship. This cruise was a perfect fit for us because it stops in 4 different ports that all have great beaches, shopping, sights, etc. So, I got my beach days, and we both loved the service and food on the ship. We were also very impressed with the level of talent on the MSC Divina night show team. Really had a great time on this trip. The only thing that would have made it perfect, is if the beaches were surfing beaches, because I love to surf. These beaches have basically no waves, but are great for snorkeling and other types of water sports.

We were upgraded to a balcony room and loved it. I was very impressed with the size of the bed and the room. View out the balcony was great.