MSC Divina Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Smelly pillows and worn linen spoil trip!

Sail Date: July 30, 2016

I would have given this trip a four star for bad restaurant service of beverages and breads, but sleeping on smelly pillows (sweat smelling) every night was horrible! I asked three nights in a row, for different pillows, and was told by steward that his supervisor said there was no more pillows. The sheets were so old that they had this knotty feel to them. I have been on many cruises and have never had a problem like this. I will never sail with MSC again. That said, the Michael Jackson tribute was excellent.

pillows and linens ;.(