Worst Cruise Ever!

MSC Divina Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 09, 2016

Let me start out with our experience prior to boarding our cruise. The MSC website was routinely unavailable so it forced you to call the 800 number. Most of the time it was a long wait to speak to a representative. Prior to our cruise I requested later seating for dining. I was told I would be accommodated. I received my documents stating I was on a wait list for second seating. Once again I contacted MSC and was told they could not resolve the issue and I would have to talk to the maitre d when I boarded. They assured me It would not be a problem.The embarkation process was very smooth except we found out you have to assign a credit card to your account once you get on the ship. Once on board we immediately went to the dining room to see if we can switch our dining time. We waited to speak to the maitre d and we were told he would see what we can do. Not a surprise he did not accommodate us! Maybe he was waiting for a handout like the couple in front of us gave him. We had prepaid for drink vouchers and were told to pick them up in the casino on the first day. When we got there, we explained to the woman that was helping us that we prepaid. She said she understood but needed our room key. Later that night in the restaurant, one of the restaurant staff gave us an envelope that contained drink vouchers. I explained to him that we received them already. He said he would check and get back to us which he never did. Not a surprise but we were charged for the vouchers, which I had to get straightened out with guest services. When we get to our room, the handicap accessible ramp to the balcony was broken and I tripped and almost hit my head. Once again, I go to guest services, wait on a long line, To explain the situation. I was told by Raymond that safety is MSC's priority. Well, 3 days later the problem was fixed! Due to our inconvenience, they gave comped us dinner at the galaxy restaurant which was very delicious and probably one of the only great things that came out of this cruise. The excursions we choose were organized and lots of fun. Trying to find a seat at the buffet was chaotic. Most of the time, we could not find a table and had to eat elsewhere on the ship. The food in the restaurants was much better than the buffet. Workers were polite and attentive. Entertainment was good but needed more variety. Through my experiences ,other cruise lines do a better job.