What an experience!

MSC Divina Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 04, 2016

As an avid cruise goer this was my first time traveling with MSC and it won't be my last. From the food to the entertainment, everything was top notch. I was impressed on every level (literally all levels of the ship).

I must say that I was most surprised by the lovely and endearing staff. No matter where I was on the ship everyone was respectful and polite. The cleaning staff was incredible. I never saw them clean my room, yet every time I went back to it, whether it be to sleep or just to grab something, my room would be tidied and cleaned again.

I recommend this cruise line over any of the other competitors-- The boat is new and up-to-date, there's something to do for everyone, and the food is unimaginably delicious.

Amazing- top notch!

For those who like a good alcoholic beverage, I recommend purchasing the drink packages they offer or buying the voucher packs. It will help your pocket in the end.