My Devina experience

MSC Divina Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 04, 2016
Ship: MSC Divina

I loved the buffet restaurant because it featured food from different regions. However, the dining  (reserved restaurant) I belive should have more food choices. And, definitely I could have appreciated clocks on hallways with the correct time which would prevent people from missing planned programs.

I would recommend this cruise to my friends b/c they have great custumer service  (not the ones from deck five and six, they lack smile and they are dry),  especially the maids( loved Melody); and I love the ports

Good size and clean. I wish the mattress was a little softer. I woke up with back pain daily

Hangout on deck 14. Has food and intertainment