MSC Divina Adventure

MSC Divina Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 07, 2016
Ship: MSC Divina
Cabin Number: 12059

Downgrading the rating due to all the trouble I had with the paperwork on short notice booking.  Ship was very beautiful and boarding was very easy, thanks to their loyalty match program.  All shore-side services were a nightmare, with their database changing my birth date, losing the wife's passport number, and I got an upgrade onboard which was said to come with drink packages and massages, but onlu got the loveliest balcony room. After hearing some negative things about the food, I was worried, but I enjoyed it mostly fine. You can't go wrong with St Maarten plane watching and San Juan dining at Barrachina's.  Nassau is boring after like 10 trips, but is good for a hot walk in a pinch.  MIGHT try again someday if I am sure they fixed all the website bugs.

beautiful and spacious cabin at front part of ship. Look on youtube since someone uploaded video of our very cabin. Only issue would be a tight squeeze around the foot of the bed if you need to store a scooter in there.

Pool chairs are at a premium during the day, but we had late dining and the 2 aft hot tubs on deck 16 were empty and the ones in La Sirena on deck 14 (covered main area) clear out around 6pm. If you go Specialty dining take something to drink or have drink package as they do not serve water/tea.

Go to Maho beach (Sunset Grill) and watch the planes come in low over the beach and then blow beachgoers away on takeoff.
There is the commercialized Atlantis or a strip of jewelry shopping that you find in any port, so stay onboard and enjoy the amenities to yourself.