My 3rd cruise on MSC Divina

MSC Divina Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 23, 2016
Ship: MSC Divina

The shows on MSC Divina are absolutely wonderful. I don't think any other cruise line can compare. The food covers most if not all the nationalities on board. the only thing I could complain about was the mini bar in our state room was not restocked. This ship is beautiful. It is not a typical "American" cruise as it is an Italian cruise line and there are many different nationalities on board(which I like) some people seemed to be offended by this!!!!

We did have a couple of hiccups. The room was always cleaned and fresh towels were there twice a day. The toilet stopped flushing and we waited a long time for this to be repaired. The only time the mini bar was replenished was the one time I saw the cabin steward and asked him to do it.

Have an open mind it is not an American cruise ship.