Good and bad

MSC Divina Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 05, 2016
Ship: MSC Divina
Cabin Number: 12027

This wasn't my first cruise but it was my first time on Msc. The ship it self is absolutely beautiful. However, there was nothing to actually do on the ship. For someone as young as myself (22), my boyfriend and I were often bored. Sure, there are shows here and there but there was nothing to do that was entertaining. The highlight of our trip was definitely the bartender. Anthony Pereira from India is the man!!! He was so friendly and his customer service skills were amazing! At night he would bartend at the casino. He greeted us whenever he'd see us. His drinks were specially made and always did the job. Never once were we disappointed. GIVE HIM A RAISE!!! He definitely deserves it. Other than that the buffet was good, however they served the same thing each night. Also, no one tells you that they charge you to fix the beds 3 times a day!! I could've done that myself. Over all it's not a bad ship. I probably won't travel with Msc again but if I do it would definitely be for the bartender.

It gets boring having the same thing every night. Although it was good, switch it up a bit.

Absolutely nothing entertaining. Maybe 1 or 2 parties outside for the 7 nights that we traveled.

Cabins were always clean. The guy who cleaned up was so nice and helpful. I just wish I would've known that you get charged a service fee.

Find Anthony the bartender!! He's great and the drinks are amazing

Go to the fee beach! Absolutely BEAUTIFUL