Need a Back-up Plan

MSC Divina Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 13, 2016
Ship: MSC Divina

In almost any business it is good to have a "back-up Plan". I am sure that there are complications of which I am unaware but when a ship cannot stop at a port in this case the Beach day at G. Stirrup Cay they should in my opinion proceeded to Nassau or Key West or somewhere else to round out the itinerary. The ship was beautiful and the food was excellent but we did not go on the MSC expecting it to be a Royal Carribean or Celebrity or Princess. If we had we would have been disappointed. Staff are not as well trained or as attentive as on the other lines mentioned and the entertainment is not of the same caliber but as I said we were not expecting it to be so were neither surprised nor particularly upset. It was a good rest and like I said a beautiful ship.

Love the extra large balcony. Cabin was roomy and had lots of storage space.

Food was very good. But go on it with lower expectations than RC or Celebrity.

If you cannot stop at this port have a backup plan please. It was so disappointing.