MSC Divina Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: January 30, 2016

I have NEVER traveled on such a clean ship as the MSC Divina!!! I felt so comfortable and clean the whole time. Words can't express how hard our housekeeper worked from sunrise to sunset to make sure our experience was perfect. I would love to make sure he is recognized!! The same goes for our wait staff at dinner every night!! He always had the biggest time and the main reason we always are in the dining room for dinner! The entertainment was awesome and always a great night. I truly don't have anything bad to say. It was some of the best food I've ever eaten(specially dessert)! LOVED the drink coupon idea instead of being forced to buy a package. We are already planning our next cruise with MSC. We bought two pieces of art that we can't wait to get shipped to us. Bonus we had a full size tub in our balcony room!!! Everything was perfect, keep it up MSC!!

AMAZING!!!!! Auzzie was the best!!!! He is the main reason we will travel with MSC again!!! We loved having a full size tub as well:-)

Always eat dinner in the dining room it's amazing and the staff is top notch!

1 Comment