MSC Divina Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Past Food review as not so good is... so, so wrong!

Sail Date: January 21, 2016

Just got back from our first MSC cruise. It was wonderful!

I am an experienced cruiser and European traveler.

I almost did not pick MSC because of that bad food review and now I am glad I ignored that critic.

I can only imagine that his idea of fine dining is Ryan's, Golden Corral or ...Olive Garden,... which is not the best example true Italian cuisine.

Also, MSC is Mediterranean cuisine, not all Italian.

Put it another way. I rate food on Celebrity as a 10! Holland America as a 9 so MSC is a 9 1/2!

Do a MSC Cruise and ignore fools like the guy who has never been to a White Glove Restaurant in his life!

the food at every venue is great!