MSC Divina Cruise Review to Caribbean

CRUISE EXPERIENCE ON MSC DIVINA

Sail Date: December 26, 2015

Traveled As: Family w/young children

The ship was beautiful overall, but the food was not what I would expected to eat on a daily basis the dinning food was not good at all, the ice cream machine was always closed, some of the people that was cruising was rude also the staff didn't understand what you wanted it was just a experience we never experienced before when I cruise with Carnival.  They also did not have enough activities for the adults, but my daughter had a blast in camp.

The housekeeping gentleman was the best.
On some areas of the ship it was not clean food on the floor.
No enough of on board activities to keep you entertained
My 4 year old had a blast everyday she looked forward to going
The MJ LIVE SHOW AWESOME
Miami, Florida
Falmouth, Jamaica Did not dock due to whether
George Town, Grand Cayman
Not the same when I went before things have changed.
Belize City, Belize
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
The entertainment and the music by the dock

The Shows were excellent but the food and customer service was the pitts.