CRUISE EXPERIENCE ON MSC DIVINA

MSC Divina Cruise Review to Caribbean

8 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 26, 2015
Ship: MSC Divina

The ship was beautiful overall, but the food was not what I would expected to eat on a daily basis the dinning food was not good at all, the ice cream machine was always closed, some of the people that was cruising was rude also the staff didn't understand what you wanted it was just a experience we never experienced before when I cruise with Carnival.  They also did not have enough activities for the adults, but my daughter had a blast in camp.

No enough of on board activities to keep you entertained

The MJ LIVE SHOW AWESOME

My 4 year old had a blast everyday she looked forward to going

On some areas of the ship it was not clean food on the floor.

The housekeeping gentleman was the best.

The Shows were excellent but the food and customer service was the pitts.

Falmouth, Jamaica Did not visit port

Did not dock due to whether
Not the same when I went before things have changed.
The entertainment and the music by the dock