MSC Divina Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Christmas Cruise

Sail Date: December 12, 2015

We were very pleased with the cruise we just got back from on the MSC Divina. The ship itself was very, very clean and the rooms were a good size. The price was great and the embarkation and disembarkation went quickly and smoothly. The staff was not very friendly with the exception of the dining room staff and they were superb. Our waiter Suiana was absolutely awesome.

My biggest complaint is the picture department. It is absolutely an unorganized and chaotic mess with the rudest people I encountered working the desk. This area needs a vast amount of improvement. The buffet was not to my liking but mainly because of the passengers who crowded in and ignored any semblance of line there was.  Overall though we were very pleased with our booking through Angela at and the ship. I would recommend it to others and would definitely go on it again.

Cabin / Stateroom Our cabin was very clean and spacious. We were very pleased with it.

The dining room and the shows were great!