MSC Divina Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

First and Last Time on MSC

Sail Date: December 12, 2015

The MSC Divina was a beautiful ship. We found the common areas to be very crowded. In the dining room you could not even walk between many of the tables because they were so close together. Every night our dining experience was around two and a half hours. First cruise I've been on where I didn't want everything on the menu, this time it was hard to find something on the menu that appealed to me. For the most part what I did choose was pretty good. The theater was very tight with no leg room when you are seated. No drink service during the show. I would guess about 20% of the passengers were Americans. Our cabin was the smallest cabin I have ever been in and it was a balcony cabin. I stayed in an inside cabin once and it was larger than this cabin. The staff was not near as friendly as other cruises I have been on. Are dining waiter did not have time to be friendly because he was the only one serving about 10 tables. I felt really bad for him. First time I have ever been on a cruise and been bored. Not enough activities.  They had bingo one day out by the pool but there was no place to sit because everyone was lounging by the pool for the Sun, no room for the bingo players. There was nine and our group and these feelings are pretty much unanimous. If you went to the buffet you can never find a table to sit and eat your meal. Too many people, not enough tables.  Definitely did not like being out of the cabin by 7 a.m. and not being able to get off the ship to 10 o'clock. And what the heck where were the chocolates on the pillows at night... Lol. The ship was beautiful and we had a good time in spite of the MSC Divina but needless to say we will probably not be cruising on an MSc ship again.

Too small for a balcony cabin. Bathroom, shower very small.