MSC Divina Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Third Mate

Msc Divina I applaud you

Sail Date: August 16, 2014

My friends and I took this cruise to celebrate our 30th wedding anniversary. We were a bit skeptical after reading some negative reviews but we decided we will take the chance. I must say that we were all impressed with everything. The embarkation was well organized. Some of the greeters weren't smiling as you board the ship but that was ok. The Divina is beautiful in itself, the rooms the bathrooms etc were all sparking clean. The nightly shows was great. We enjoyed our nightly dining at the Villa Rosa.Each night was great especially  I think it was Italian night with the lighted cakes with all the chefs lined up it was breathtaking. The food was awesome, very healthy all the time. I think thats the way we should all eat on an everyday basis. The buffet was superb as well. The servers including Ade (VILLA Rosa)Happy, and the bartender from India was always coming around to greet us and to make sure we were having a good time or needed anything. Our Room attendant Manny from Madagascar was an angel always helpful and not forgetting Frederick from the beautiful Isle of spice Grenada in the photo studio.   We all enjoyed each port we stopped at especially Jamaica, Mexico and the Cayman Islands. The beaches was wonderful. The only set back was Bahamas too Hot. Of course thats beyond MSC control. The beach party was awesome. We all had a wonderful time and enjoyed every bit of it. Overall I give Msc a five star for making our 30th wedding anniversary a memorable one. My friends and I are looking forward to the next one on the Msc Divina. Hats off to you Msc.

only thing Bahamas stirrup cay too hot and the things are a bit pricy