MSC has a repeat customer in me

MSC Divina Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 09, 2014
Ship: MSC Divina

This was our first cruise and am very pleased to say, it was stupendous.  We had a blast. There were a few people complaining, but frankly, there are people you can give a wheelbarrow full of cash and they would say:"I only get one?"  Food: the breakfast was quite good...including fresh fruit and goodies. Lunch: I was off the ship most of the time at noon. Dinner: It is a sit down complete with a waiter. Very good selection and very good from appetizer to dessert.  I had NOTHING to complain about. Again, a few people complained....apparently they forgot the other 3499 were there to be served as well. I read one person stayed in their room. I do not like nasty comments, but all I can say is they were sitting in front of the TV. Probably watching Housewives of Loser County. Enough said. The evening entertainment was top notch. They had some comedians to roam the crowd and loosen us up a bit beforehand. Andre, the cruise director, was perfect. By mid week, he was getting a lot of applause. He brought additional energy...not that the evening needed it. My only complaint is that children who can't sit still or be quiet should be looked after by their parents and/or not allowed in.  Many of the shows offered nothing for the children....and rightfully so. So I ask parents, why bring them in? And if you must, why not keep them quiet so others can enjoy the entertainment.  The Divina offered so much ...jazz lounge, karaoke, casino (not my thing). If nothing else, go up on the deck and enjoy the night sea. It sort of answers the question : why is there a minimum wage?  Because for some, their capacity is limited to that, sadly.

N/A

Be out on the deck early to get a place in the sun.