Room for improvement

MSC Divina Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 09, 2014
Ship: MSC Divina

This was my second MSC cruise. I found that that ship is beautiful. The itinerary and amenities are great. However, many on the staff seem unhappy. The people who work in the buffet  often do not even make eye contact. When an item on the food line is depleted I watched them see a long line forming and turn their backs as they rebuilt trays instead of communicating with the passengers. I found that the staff go out of their way to accommodate Europeans and fail to acknowledge the needs of the other passengers are not being met. I think that they need training  in building interpersonal skills.

A lot of food lacked flavor but had too much salt

My cabin attendant was great. Courteous and efficient