Fun Times on the MSC Divina

MSC Divina Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 09, 2014

We had an excellent time despite some of the things we read prior to the August 9, crusie on the MSC Divina.  The ship is so beautiful that pictures and words don't describe the tasteful decor.  We have taken Carnival trips and had a great time.  On our trip there were cocktail specials every night which were discounted and Carnival never did this.  The only down side and I saw this on the Carnival..the management need some training on how to treat service staff.. Service staff do everything to make a trip worthwhile and how they are treated makes me wonder just how much gratuity goes to them...I really was offended at how some of the managers treated staff in the dining room and retail shops...So that is my only complaint!!  We had a great time and wish it lasted longer...If the Divina changes routes I would go again!!!

Menus were a change

Shepherd and Green were the best....they are wonderful entertainers but they needed to be in the Golden romm

n/a

In the dining room, DeDe #17 in the Black Crab...he was outstanding!

Lovely

In our taxi we were rear ended and all 6 of us were pretty much bounced around with neck aches
free shuttle that took you around the city, Senor Frogs is overpriced and they don't use much if any in their cocktails