MSC Divina Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Third Mate

Fun Times on the MSC Divina

Sail Date: August 09, 2014

We had an excellent time despite some of the things we read prior to the August 9, crusie on the MSC Divina.  The ship is so beautiful that pictures and words don't describe the tasteful decor.  We have taken Carnival trips and had a great time.  On our trip there were cocktail specials every night which were discounted and Carnival never did this.  The only down side and I saw this on the Carnival..the management need some training on how to treat service staff.. Service staff do everything to make a trip worthwhile and how they are treated makes me wonder just how much gratuity goes to them...I really was offended at how some of the managers treated staff in the dining room and retail shops...So that is my only complaint!!  We had a great time and wish it lasted longer...If the Divina changes routes I would go again!!!

Lovely
Menus were a change
In the dining room, DeDe #17 in the Black Crab...he was outstanding!
Shepherd and Green were the best....they are wonderful entertainers but they needed to be in the Golden romm
Children's Programs n/a
Miami, Florida
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
In our taxi we were rear ended and all 6 of us were pretty much bounced around with neck aches
San Juan, Puerto Rico
free shuttle that took you around the city, Senor Frogs is overpriced and they don't use much if any in their cocktails
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas