Delightful trip

Monarch of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

3 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 25, 2011
Ship: Monarch of the Seas
Given what I paid for this 3-night excursion, the value was excellent!

I actually looked forward to going to dinner because the staff in the dining room were so sweet.

Marc the Cruise Director was "the Best". The entertainment staff were excellent.

There were many teenagers on board, and I think things suffered a bit from over-use.

Very Restful. Snorkeling was fun and I liked that they had prescription goggles for eye-glass wearers.
Don't Miss: Bring Water PROOF sunscreen.

Pros: The ship staff were so accommodating and took care of everything.

Cons: The shopping seminar. I would rather have had some practical info, like where you are most likely to get taken advantage of. The whole seminar seemed to be about where to buy big-ticket items, which I was really not in the market for.

Recommends Monarch of the Seas? Yes!