Good not enough activities middle of the day to do without spending money for non drinkers

Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Cruises: 2-3 cruises

Overall rating:

Mariner of the Seas

3 Night Bahamas & Perfect Day (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)

Sail date: February 21, 2020

Ship: Mariner of the Seas

Traveled as: Couple

Review summary

I needed a better summary of activities onboard the ship for those who don’t want exit the ship as well as for non drinkers and little money to spend.

Embarkation

No problems

Ship experiences

I wish it was all continuous for those areas. Drinks were limited if you didn’t pay for a drink package, were only able to drink lemonade, water, strawberry kiwi, lemon lime which was watered down, we didn’t if we get real soft drinks at no extra cost, it wasn’t stated in any information. The dining area ala carte you can order two starters, entrees for yourself because we are used to just getting one, very good information to pass along.

Watch a movie Charlie Angels in the Royal Cinema, it would been great if they served popcorn during the movie again instead of alcoholic drinks.

Mr. Tillman was outstanding was only to catch one show well worth and love and marriage show was another good one.

I had great service from all no words to describe them all.

The dance area located at Boleros should had been larger and not near the casino to inhale smoke.

I thought it was a nice size for just 2 people and the person who took care of my room did an excellent job from day 1 until our last day 4.

Ship tip

The ship has smoking inside was unaware located in the center of the ship inside the casino which I believe shouldn’t be allowed for non smokers, not enough dancing areas for Latin music, everything was late, should had been early. Also recommend Jaimes restaurant onboard if you can get a bogo on any of the restaurants please do it, it was worth it, my wife and I paid only 49.00 for the bogo.

Ports of call

Sight seeing tour with Franky Bahama excellent tour guide with lots of great information the only thing was unable to see Atlantis due to a water leak prevented any tourist to see.

Perfect Day At Coco Cay, Bahamas

The food and staff outstanding, the water park was hoping to visit but too expensive.

Disembarkation

Very easy guides to send you where you needed to exit, recommend taking your own luggage the last day to prevent departure delays.