Great Ship!

Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 31, 2013
Ship: Mariner of the Seas
This was our first RC cruise and I love the interior promenade layout! There are not as many dining options that are complimentary as on the larger Carnival ships, but there was room at the pool, so there is give an take I guess! They hold out amenities (such as robes in the staterooms) for "members", which was a little frustrating, I guess I will not be as concerned about it if I become a "member" and get to use the special reserved lounges by the pool too! The service was great, my kids really miss our waitress Yen! The food was good, but not the knock out experience I was expecting from RC (past lude Carnival, Costa, Princess) The art on the ship was great and the decor was fantastic.