Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Very Enjoyable Cruise

Sail Date: March 31, 2013

Except for the boarding process (which was partly unavoidable), this cruise was great and I would definitely use Royal Caribbean again in the future.

The entertainment shows were great, but I would like to see more entertainment in the bars around the ship. Maybe use some of the RC song & dance members to sing with the bands or something like that. All 4 singers had exceptional voices which could have been utilized more. The entertainment in the pool area was a lot of fun.

I was cruising with my daughter and found very little opportunities to meet other singles on the ship. We were even seated with 3 married couples at dinner which could have been a better arrangement.

I would recommend this cruise.

The 'Our Time' dining is a lot more flexible. You only have a window of 15 minutes for early and late dining.