Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Family Group Vacation

Sail Date: March 03, 2013

Traveled As: Family w/young children

I was for most part pleased with our vacation. I was impressed with all the cleaning going on and keeping the ship clean.. We did not get but 1 towel animal in our room this tiime and my daughter had her 2yr old in her room and only got 1 animal.. I would have thought she would have got more. I guess they had to cut back.. I notcie they cut back on desserts in dining room. There not made like they use to be. But I suppose you have to change. The only issue we had is we were a group and in dining we were scattered on 3 decks.. It was verified through my cruise specialist this would be taken care of this. She made the call severl times to let them know we are a group and would like to be seated together.. WE were not together and could not change it when we got onboard. We had hurt feelings among our group. But as they say we went on enjoyed ourselves.
very clean
need to bring back old desserts food was not as good as its been.
Helped us with what we needed.
Shows good but need more activities when a show is not running.
Had two excursions and one could not be done because the bus took too long.