Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Beautiful ship and great ports of call

Sail Date: March 03, 2013

My wife and I had a great week on the Mariner. The weather was great, the ship was beautiful, the employees were wonderful, and the entertainment was great.
I was impressed with the the food in the Winjammer Cafe but not in the dinning room.
The photography part on the ship was terrible. There were few backgrounds and not very pretty ones at that. The people that took the pictures closed their sections too early. Many pictures of people that wore glasses were totally white around the eyes. I have been on 3 previous cruises on another cruise line and the photography was wonderful.
Our cabin # 9612 was great and in a good location.
Except for a very few things, our trip was wonderful and will cruise on RCC again.
Cafe was better

Beautiful ship. We heard that the Mariner was headed to China for 2 years. Hope its replaced by another RCC in Galveston.