Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Cruise from Galveston

Sail Date: January 20, 2013

We had the best room steward ever, Dwight Burnett. Enjoyed the country band, Mickey Utley very very much. Our overall experience was very good. The only bad part was that I had a written letter from RCLDining@rccl.com, assuring me that we had early dining and when we got on ship, we had late. Then I had to stand in line for about 1 hour to change it. We were then put alone at a table, when we had requested other guest. There were many other guest with similar problem. It looks as though Royal Carribean is giving more attention to any time dining than then to repeated guest. From where we sat, I saw many tables of 8 with only 4 persons. We are cruising with R. C. again next month out of New Orleans. Hope we do not repeat this problem.
Our card # Sherdell Breaux 334068992, Robert Breaux 334069053.
Children's Programs We bring no children

We like to go to the Lido for breakfast.