Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

Pleasing for all

Sail Date: June 16, 2011

The ship was outstanding with activities for all age levels. While my grandaughter went to skate, I went to scrap booking. The food service was exceptionally accomodating in handling my needs for gluten free food. I enjoyed being able to have room service for breakfast when we had an early time for an excursion.

Pros: the number of days at sea

Cons: cost of the water and soda packages

Recommends Mariner of the Seas? Yes!

Piraeus (Athens), Greece

Don't Miss: Parthanon
Naples, Italy
Souda (Chania), Crete
Kusadasi (Ephesus), Turkey

Don't Miss: Ephesis
Haifa, Israel
Cruise should provide free bus transporation to Haifa from the port. Access to published sites should not be contingent on purchasing an excursion.
Rhodes, Greece
too much time for shopping
Ashdod, Israel
bus transportation to the bus terminal in Jerusalem would have been helpful. At the very least the staff should have information on how and where to access public transportation alternatives including estimated costs involved.
Don't Miss: Old Jerusalem